2. If I had the opportunity to do my exhibit over again I would hope there would be less snow days cutting into the dates; and I would try to work harder with the advertisement of the show overall. It really could of used a better advertisement system; since few people actually knew of the date; and there was little to no show of it outside of the art hall.
3. If time and resources were unlimited for my show; I would have a larger area for the show (to showcase much more work), live music (classic or jazz; something like house music without words), more food (for the mass amount of people coming to see it, obviously), better advertisement throughout the school, and lastly I would want more installations (in my case that would be work on the walls).
4. The value of this experience I would think is creating and hosting your own exhibit; not only to show a more professional side of the art hall, but to all meet people interested in your artwork; or art in general, and to engage in conversation that helps build up your artwork and anything eles that may follow in the future for it.
5. To enhance this process for future art students is to make it more known to school and other students; perhaps make it a bigger deal. Have extra credit like other classes do for the plays. I still don’t think the art students get the recognition they derive.
6. I don’t think the show was promoted well. Well had very little advertisement, and the snow days messed with everyone about when the show would actually happen. We could have done better by making posters and having the snow days gone.
7. I think they labeling system was clean, clever, and well-used. Most of our work was titled “Untitled” so all we really had to do was make sure people knew who it was by. So I came up the idea to use symbols. Hannah was a circle (since most of her work featured color in the eyes) Aleena was a square (because most of her work was done in the shape of a square) and I was a triangle (it was the last main shape left and it reminds me of the triforce from Zelda)
8. The main setbacks we faced were the snow days. If it weren’t for those it would have gone much more smoothly. However none of us can control mother nature and how Virginia can’t handle snow for the life of them.